Gopalan Foundation aims to provide value based education in learning for life, geare, to making students multi-faceted and good citizens of India and of the world.
Gopalan National school aims at integrated personal formation of the young, to accomplish this, special efforts are made:
- To help pupils become mature and spiritually oriented;
- To encourage them continually to strive for excellence in every field;
- To value and judiciously use their freedom;
- To be just and courageous in action;
- To be unstinting in the service of their fellowmen and women;
- To become agents of social change in our country;
- To become patriotic citizens of India.
Gopalan National School thus aims at making its contribution towards a radical transformation of present day social conditions, so that the principles of social justice, equality of opportunity, genuine freedom, respect for religious and moral values as enshrined in the Constitution of India may prevail and where full respect for human existence may be inculcated in all.