Gopalan National School was established in 2004 by Gopalan Foundation who runs many educational institutions like schools, colleges and sports centres. GNS is affiliated to CISCE and adopted ICSE curriculum in all the grades. Imparting quality education by nurturing young minds into successful citizens of tomorrow is the goal of GNS. Keeping pace with the current trends and creativity against all odds has been our strength.
Admissions are subject to the
- Availability of seat in grade for which admission is sought for.
- Processing of admissions will be on first come first basis.
- Fulfillment of all admission criteria.
Age criteria: Your Child needs to complete:
- 3 years as on June 1st 2023 for Play Group (Nursery)
- 4 years as on June 1st 2023 for Preparatory 1 (L.K.G.)
- 4.5 years as on 1st June 2023 for Preparatory 2 (U.K.G.)
- 5.5 years as on 1st June 2023 for Grade 1
For Play Group and Preparatory 1
Age criteria as per NEP will be implemented from the academic year 2023-24
On receipt of the enquiry Form, parents will receive a call/email to confirm the date of Aptitude Test/Interaction
- On Saturdays, parents can visit the school for aptitude test/interaction as per the schedule, they will be escorted to the Kalam hall.
- Students will be taken to the first floor classrooms and Exam dept. will conduct the aptitude test for grade Prep 2 to 9, interactive session in case of Play Group and Prep1.
- Parents need to buy the admission form after paying Rs.500/-
- Parents will fill-up the admission form and submit it to the admission I/C along with the copies of all required documents and photographs.
- Respective Coordinators/VP will meet the parents/students
- If required, Principal also may meet the Parents.
- After the Interaction, Parents and students may leave the campus.
Parents will get an email w.r.t the admission confirmation.
Mandatory documents required along with the duly filled application form.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of Caste Certificate( applicable for all except general category )
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Original Transfer Certificate- Applicable for Grade 2 onwards & to be submitted on or before 5th April 2022.
- Latest Report Card to be submitted on or before 5th April 2023
- Latest Report Card
- One Passport size photo of the student
- One passport size photo of the Father
- One passport size photo of the Mother
On Wednesdays/Thursdays- admission confirmation email will be sent to the parents of selected students’ by the Admission I/C, with all the details including the initial fee and it needs to be paid within 7 days from the receipt of the mail by the parents.
On remittance of prescribed fee to our school account, admission will be confirmed and the student will be enrolled.
Admission Confirmation email will have the following details:
- Admission number
- Credential of the School software - Pupilpod account
Section wise class list with section and House color will be updated in the Pupilpod in the first week of April 2023.
School Timings :
- Pre-Primary : 8 am to 12:20 pm
- Grade 1 to 10 :8 am to 2:30 pm
For more clarifications:
Kindly share your contact details to email@example.com whatsapp 7337863457.We will be sharing all the other details and a link to join for an online meeting with the respective coordinators accordingly.