- Responsible for looking after the academic and co-curricular activities.
- Mentor the academic team in the development of curriculum strategies to support the achievement of the school’s performance objectives.
- Ensure that the Curriculum workshops for all levels are being conducted regularly and effectively.
- Assist in yearly teacher evaluations and lesson delivery.
- Ensure the academic success of all students by consistent evaluation of Teachers, and by regular counselling and mentoring of students.
- Meeting with the parents of students with academic concerns and document the same for reference.
- Collaboratively work with school staff and management team in identifying educational and instructional needs, develop long and short-term plans to improve the instructional process.
- Demonstrate effective administrative, organisational and instructional leadership.
- Devise and coordinate various Academic schedules and tracking work schedules
- Implement the Code of Behavior and all school policies with an understanding of their rationale.
- Counselling the students if there is issues in academics as well as behaviour
- Transforming school culture and strengthening the teachers and staff skill set level.
- Ensure teachers & support staffs received special training to recognise and address the symptoms of negative behaviour, poor academic performances and social interactions.
- Conducting seminars / workshops of AEP, counselling the students & parents.
- Involve in ICSE Evaluation team & plays a vital Coordinator during ICSE evaluation.
- Any other assignments as directed by the managing committee possibilities
Required Candidate Profile
- Minimum Masters Degree Science, Arts & Commerce with Minimum B.Ed
- Experience: 10 to 12 years of work experience in academics with minimum of 5 years as a Principal
Email us: email@example.com
Position: Lab Assistant
1. Arrangements of equipment and materials required for the experiments conducted in the lab.
2. Maintenance of equipment and the inventory list of all the 4 labs.
3. Incharge of Tinkering Labs
4. Any other duties allotted by the Head of the Institution/GM/Manager